Thursday 18 August 2011

Deal Alert: 2008 Alesia Pinot Noir

Sorry if this one is gone before you read this, but Last Bottle has the 2008 Rhys Alesia Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir for $39/btl with free shipping on 4 bottles.

Here are my thoughts on this wine from last month. I think it's a beautiful wine. I can't seem to keep enough high quality California Pinot Noir on hand and this one falls firmly within that category. It's interesting to see a wine of this caliber on a flash sale site but it bodes well for Last Bottle. I like the wines they're sourcing so far.

If you're subscribed to the WWP via E-mail and want more timely updates might I suggest you follow me on Twitter (@RobertDwyer) or Like the WWP on Facebook? Gotta keep in touch on the deals you know?


Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/WellesleyWinePress/~3/VreAnQls4wI/deal-alert-2008-alesia-pinot-noir.html

Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot Pinot Noir Syrah or Shiraz Zinfandel

No comments:

Post a Comment