Saturday 25 April 2015

?For me, as my cellar can attest to, there is no more consistently delicious and over-performing wine in Beaujolais?

Beaujolais is�arguably�the best value in red wine right now and Lyle has an excellent list here to back up this claim. via�Rockss and Fruit “For me, as my cellar can attest to, there is no more consistently delicious and over-performing wine in Beaujolais” originally appeared on Winecast. Licensed under Creative Commons.

“For me, as my cellar can attest to, there is no more consistently delicious and over-performing wine in Beaujolais” originally appeared on Winecast. Licensed under Creative Commons.

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Winecast/~3/zan4RAbNIVg/the-top-10-beaujolais-according-to-me.html

Tempranillo Dolcetto Malbec Red Wine White Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment